Planning (Section 106) Agreements
Whatever your precise requirements, we are confident our expertise in this area will provide you with the best prospects of successfully completing any required planning agreement and of getting that all important planning permission issued!
In these austere times local planning authorities rely ever more on developers to fund a wide range of community benefits, from affordable housing to new dustbins.
Our range of services in relation to planning agreements includes:
- Negotiating and drafting Section 106 agreement
- Unilateral Obligations
- Supplemental Agreements
- Deeds of Variation
With have experience of negotiating and drafting Section 106 (planning) agreement and Unilateral Obligations on behalf of property developers, housebuilders, individuals, and local planning authorities.
Obligations have included:-
- single cash payments (e.g. as contributions towards off-site affordable housing)
- the construction of hundreds of affordable homes and financial contributions towards the improvement of local schools, highways, public parks and open spaces on multi-million pound phased development schemes
If you are a property developer or housebuilder we can advise you as to whether the local planning authority’s required financial ‘contributions’ and ‘triggers’ are appropriate.
We have particular experience of:-
- the obligations and triggers associated with ‘enabling development’
- complex changes to old quarry and landfill permissions.
Our services also include advice and drafting of:
- Section 38 agreements regarding the adoption of new roads
- Section 278 Agreements regarding the improvement of highways necessitated by developments
If you are a developer requiring advice regarding such agreements or a home owner living on a road not yet adopted by the local authority, we can definitely be of assistance to you.
When advising you or carrying out any work on your behalf, we shall always respect the confidentiality of your situation and put your best interests first.
Moreover, our focus shall always be on giving practical and pragmatic advice which is ‘results orientated’ and intended to deliver a positive outcome and, ideally, a cost effective solution.
During the initial call we will listen to your current planning needs and then outline a solution including the costs involved. We are often able to provide fixed fee services.
Make A Free Planning Enquiry To A Specialist Planning Law Solicitor Today
Why Choose Us?
*We provide specialist legal advice and niche solicitor services to the highest standards.
*At all times and at all stages in a legal matter, our clients deal directly with the relevant partner.
*The majority of our business is generated through personal recommendations made by existing clients, which we believes proves that we are hitting the mark.